ROSA WET-S5 DON Quantitative Test
The ROSA WET-S5 DON Quantitative Test detects vomitoxin rapidly and quantitatively utilizing Rapid One Step Assay (ROSA) lateral flow technology.
The WET method uses an extraction powder added to the sample followed by water (e.g., bottled water) to extract DON. This Rapid One Step Assay is a quantitative lateral flow test that is read on the Charm EZ-M system.
The ROSA WET-S5 DON Quantitative Test is Charm Validated for the following commodities:
- Quantitation range is 0.5 to 5.4 ppm for the first dilution and 4 to 30 ppm for the second dilution
- Quantitative results in 5 minutes
- Negative samples may be disposed as normal waste
- Water extraction – no methanol or ethanol required
- Charm EZ-M system does not require end-user instrument calibration; standard curve built into reader
Have a sales question? Send us a message and a sales representative will contact you.