Trusted Across the Globe
According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), “National legal frameworks are a key pillar in an effective food control system. In all countries, food is governed by a complexity of laws and regulations which set out the government’s requirements to be met by food chain operators to ensure the food is safe and of adequate quality.”
Charm is trusted worldwide because of our reputation that focuses on accuracy and reliability to ensure food safety. Our testing solutions are approved and validated by governments, independent authorities, and organizations across the globe, including:
- US Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- USDA Federal Grain Inspection Service (FGIS)
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Environment Protection Agency (EPA)
- Institute for Agriculture, Fisheries, and Food (ILVO)
- State Administration of Grain (SAG)
Independent Organizations and Associations
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- AOAC International
- National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments (NCIMS)
Trusted by governments and industry leaders, Charm has developed a variety of custom tests to meet specific and rigorous regional regulations and demands. We’re completely focused on improving the overall food safety industry to support you and your business – no matter where you are located.
With Charm as your committed food safety program partner, you’ll have confidence that your testing meets the legal requirements for your region. By working together, you’ll have access to our innovation, as well as our best practices, training, and technology.