ROSA WET-S5 Zearalenone Quantitative Test
The ROSA WET-S5 Zearalenone Quantitative Test detects zearalenone rapidly and quantitatively utilizing ROSA (Rapid One Step Assay) lateral flow technology. The WET method uses an extraction powder added to the sample followed by water (e.g., bottled water) to extract zearalenone.
This Rapid One Step Assay is a quantitative lateral flow test that is read in the Charm EZ-M system or the ROSA-M Reader.
The ROSA ZEARQ WET-S5 test has been approved by USDA-FGIS for the following commodities:
- Distillers Dried Grain with Solubles
- Quantitation range is 50 to 1000 ppb
- Quantitative results in 5 minutes
- Materials may be disposed as normal waste providing positive mycotoxin samples do not violate local regulations
- Water extraction – no methanol or ethanol required
- Uses existing equipment; ROSA-M Reader and Charm EZ-M system do not require end-user instrument calibration, standard curve built into reader
- Meets European Union regulations
Have a sales question? Send us a message and a sales representative will contact you.