ROSA WET-S5 Aflatoxin Quantitative Test
>> Available in kits of 20, 100, and 500 tests
The ROSA WET-S5 Aflatoxin Quantitative Test rapidly detects aflatoxin utilizing ROSA (Rapid One Step Assay) lateral flow technology. The WET method uses an extraction powder added to the sample followed by water (e.g., bottled water) to extract aflatoxin.
AT A GLANCE
- GIPSA approved for 14 commodities: Barley, Corn, Corn Flour, Corn Grits, Corn Meal, Corn Screenings, Corn/Soy Blend, Distiller’s Dried Grain with Solubles, Hominy, Oats, Rough Rice, Sorghum, Soybeans, and Wheat
- Quantitative results in 5 minutes
- Screens from 0 to 150 ppb
- Materials may be disposed as normal waste providing positive mycotoxin samples do not violate local regulations
- Water extraction – no methanol or ethanol required
- Multiple samples can be run at the same time
- Uses existing equipment; ROSA-M Reader and Charm EZ-M system do not require end-user instrument calibration, standard curve built in reader
- Simple procedure: Extract, Incubate & Read Results!