ROSA WETTM Aflatoxin Quantitative Test
>> Available in kits of 20, 100, and 500 tests
The ROSA WET Aflatoxin Quantitative Test rapidly detects aflatoxin utilizing ROSA (Rapid One Step Assay) lateral flow technology. The Water Extraction Technology (WET) method uses a non-hazardous powder added to the sample followed by water (e.g., bottled water) to extract aflatoxin.
AT A GLANCE
- GIPSA approved for 16 commodities: Barley, Corn, Corn Flour, Corn Germ Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Corn Meal, Corn/Soy Blend, Distiller’s Dried Grain with Solubles, Hominy, Oats, Popcorn, Rice Bran (defatted), Rough Rice, Sorghum, Soybeans, and Wheat
- Quantitative results in 5 minutes
- Materials may be disposed as normal waste providing positive mycotoxin samples do not violate local regulations
- Water extraction – no methanol or ethanol required
- Multiple samples can be run at the same time
- Uses existing equipment; ROSA-M Reader does not require end-user instrument calibration, standard curve built in reader
- Simple procedure: Extract, Incubate & Read Results!