The ROSA SLAFMQ test enables dairies and food manufacturers to detect aflatoxin M1 to the US FDA action level of 0.5 ppb (500 ppt).
This 8-minute Rapid One Step Assay is a lateral flow test that can be run using the Charm EZ system or ROSA Pearl-X Reader. This is the same equipment used for antibiotic testing in milk.
Lower operating costs and improve transportation efficiency by clearing good milk quickly with the Charm ROSA (Rapid One Step Assay) lateral flow strips which detect aflatoxin M1 and the most common antibiotics used to treat dairy cows. ROSA tests use patented technology to target drug sensitivities to safe and regulated levels, which prevents unnecessary rejection of milk caused by overly sensitive screening tests. The tests are easy to perform and are manufactured to test for US safe levels, EU MRL/ CODEX/ Customs Union maximum residue limits and multiple other country-specific requirements. Charm ROSA tests have been granted approval by regulatory authorities around the world.
Test results from ROSA strips may be read and officially recorded using the Charm EZ system, or the ROSA Pearl-X Reader, or may be interpreted visually in an unofficial capacity, making it ideal for farm use.
- Detects aflatoxin M1 at 0.5 ppb (500 ppt), the US safe level
- Quantitative results in 8 minutes
- Uses same equipment as other ROSA milk tests
- Results can be read on the Charm EZ system
- Detects aflatoxin M1 at or below US safe level. The SLAFMQ test has not been evaluated by the National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments (NCIMS).