Charm Rapid One Step Assay (ROSA) technology is trusted by the dairy industry worldwide for fast and accurate milk residue screening. The Charm MRL Beta-lactam and Tetracycline 2-Minute Test (Advanced Sensitivity) (MRLBLTET2A) detects two families of antibiotic drugs—13 beta-lactam drugs and 3 tetracycline drugs—in cow, sheep, or goat milk at or below EU and CODEX MRL.
- Detects 13 beta-lactam drugs and 3 tetracycline drugs
- Results in 2 minutes for cow milk
- Results in 3 minutes for sheep or goat milk
- Results can be read using the Charm EZ system or the Charm EZ Lite system
- Validated by Institute for Agricultural and Fisheries Research (ILVO-T&V, Belgium)