The ROSA WET-S5 DON Quantitative Test detects vomitoxin rapidly and quantitatively utilizing ROSA (Rapid One Step Assay) lateral flow technology. The WET method uses an extraction powder added to the sample followed by water (e.g., bottled water) to extract DON. This Rapid One Step Assay is a quantitative lateral flow test that is read in the Charm EZ-M system or the ROSA-M Reader.
The ROSA WET-S5 DON test has been validated by Charm for the following additional commodities:
- Range: 0.5 to 5.4 ppm and 4 to 30 ppm
- Quantitative results in 5 minutes
- Materials may be disposed as normal waste providing positive mycotoxin samples do not violate local regulations
- Water extraction – no methanol or ethanol required
- Uses existing equipment; ROSA-M Reader and Charm EZ-M system do not require end-user instrument calibration, standard curve built into reader
- Meets European Union regulations