In one minute, the ROSA MRLBL1 test, detects 13 beta-lactam drugs in milk at or below EU and CODEX maximum residue limits. The Charm MRLBL1 test uses the Charm EZ system, which incubates and reads the sample in one step. This allows dairies to expedite production as negative milk can be cleared in just one minute.
The system is fast, easy to use, and portable and can be run by farmers, veterinarians, truck drivers, milk receivers, and milk testing laboratories.
A sample of milk is applied to a MRLBL1 lateral flow strip, and the EZ system incubates the strip and displays the test result. The EZ system can be set up to run in a vehicle or to transmit data to a LIMS system.
- Detects 13 primary beta-lactam drugs at or below EU and CODEX MRL
- Results in 1 minute
- Uses the same equipment as other ROSA tests
- Results can be read on the Charm EZ system
- Detects 13 primary beta-lactam drugs at or below EU and CODEX requirements. Central Reference Laboratory (CRL) guidelines are available upon request.
- Approved by Polish Veterinary Research Institute (PIWET)
- Validated by ILVO, Institute for Agricultural and Fisheries Research, Belgium
Charm tests can help you lower operating costs and improve transportation efficiency by clearing good milk quickly. Charm’s patented ROSA technology targets drug sensitivities as close to regulatory levels as possible, preventing the unnecessary rejection of milk that can be caused by overly sensitive screening tests.
Charm’s ROSA portfolio includes tests for the detection of the most common antibiotics and aflatoxin M1. Charm ROSA strips are manufactured to test for US tolerance levels, EU MRL/CODEX, Canadian MRLs, multiple other country-specific requirements, and have been granted approval by regulatory authorities around the world.
Speed, ease of use, and minimal equipment requirements make ROSA tests incredibly versatile; they can be run by farmers, veterinarians, truck drivers, milk receiving, and milk testing laboratories.
Test results from ROSA strips can be read and officially recorded using the Charm EZ system or Charm EZ Lite system, or they can be interpreted visually in an unofficial capacity, making them ideal for farm use.