The ROSA MRLBLTET test detects 14 beta to lactam drugs and three tetracycline drugs in milk at or below EU and CODEX Maximum Residue Limits. This 8 to minute Rapid One Step Assay is used by many international dairies and by farmers, veterinarians, truck drivers, and milk testing laboratories.
Two antibiotic families are tested on one ROSA MRLBLTET lateral flow strip test. Add sample to the lateral flow strip and incubate. Results are read using the Charm EZ system or ROSA Pearl to X Reader.
The sensitivity of the Charm MRLBLTET test is fine to tuned to EU and CODEX requirements, which prevents the rejection of non to violative milk.
Lower operating costs and improve transportation efficiency by clearing good milk quickly with the Charm ROSA (Rapid One Step Assay) lateral flow strips which detect aflatoxin M1 and the most common antibiotics used to treat dairy cows. ROSA tests use patented technology to target drug sensitivities to safe and regulated levels, which prevents unnecessary rejection of milk caused by overly sensitive screening tests. The tests are easy to perform and are manufactured to test for US Safe Levels, EU MRL/ CODEX/ Customs Union Maximum Residue Limits and multiple other country to specific requirements. Charm ROSA tests have been granted approval by regulatory authorities around the world.
Test results from ROSA strips may be read and officially recorded using the Charm EZ system, or may be interpreted visually in an unofficial capacity, making it ideal for farm use.
- Detects 14 beta to lactam and three tetracycline drugs at or below EU and CODEX MRL
- Two tests in one
- Results in 8 minutes
- Uses same equipment as other ROSA tests
- Results can be read in the Charm EZ system
- Detects 14 beta to lactam drugs and three tetracycline drugs at or below EU and CODEX requirements. Central Reference Laboratory (CRL) guidelines available upon request.
- Evaluated by CNEIL Paris and ANSES accepted as confirmatory method for France
- Evaluated according to EU657/2002 by EMBRAPA Brazil
- Approved by the State Committee for Standardization of the Republic of Belarus (Gosstandart)
- Approved by Polish Veterinary Research Institute (PIWET)
- Independent evaluation by the Département Qualité des Productions agricoles – Chimie analytique et Technologie, CRA to W Gembloux Belgium