In just two minutes, the ROSA MRLBLRFTET2 test for milk detects 13 beta-lactam drugs at or below EU and CODEX requirements and four tetracycline drugs at or below Customs Union import requirements. Charm Sciences customized this test specifically for dairies who deliver milk to Russia, Kazakhstan, and Belarus.
Test cow’s milk for 17 drugs in two minutes. Test milk from goats or sheep in 8 minutes. After performing the test using a lateral flow strip, results are read using the Charm EZ system or ROSA Pearl-X Reader.
ROSA tests are used by farmers, veterinarians, truck drivers, milk receiving, and milk testing laboratories because of their speed, ease of use, portability, and minimal equipment requirements.
Lower operating costs and improve transportation efficiency by clearing good milk quickly with the Charm ROSA (Rapid One Step Assay) lateral flow strips which detect aflatoxin M1 and the most common antibiotics used to treat dairy cows. ROSA tests use patented technology to target drug sensitivities to safe and regulated levels, which prevents unnecessary rejection of milk caused by overly sensitive screening tests. The tests are easy to perform and are manufactured to test for US Safe Levels, EU MRL/ CODEX/ Customs Union maximum residue limits and multiple other country-specific requirements. Charm ROSA tests have been granted approval by regulatory authorities around the world.
Test results from ROSA strips may be read and officially recorded using the Charm EZ system, or the ROSA Pearl-X Reader, or may be interpreted visually in an unofficial capacity, making it ideal for farm use.
- Detects four tetracycline drugs at or below Customs Union import requirements
- Detects 13 beta-lactam drugs at or below EU and CODEX requirements
- Results in two minutes for cow’s milk
- Results in 5 minutes for goat and sheep milk
- Two tests in one
- Results can be read in the Charm EZ system
- Uses same equipment as other ROSA tests
- Detects 13 beta-lactam drugs at or below EU and CODEX requirements. Central Reference Laboratory (CRL) guidelines available upon request.
- Detects 4 tetracycline drugs at or below Customs Union import requirements.
- Russian Technical Regulation on Milk and Milk Products. Federal Law No.88 FL 88 of 12 June 2008
- Approved by the State Committee for Standardization of the Republic of Belarus (Gosstandart)
- Approved by Polish Veterinary Research Institute (PIWET)