In just two minutes, the ROSA MRLBLRFTET2 test for milk detects 13 beta-lactam drugs at or below EU and CODEX Maximum Residue Limit (MRL) and four tetracycline drugs at or below Customs Union import requirements. Charm Sciences customized this test specifically for dairies who deliver milk to Russia, Kazakhstan, and Belarus.
Test cow’s milk for 17 drugs in 2 minutes. Test goat and sheep milk in 3 minutes.
- Detects four tetracycline drugs at or below Customs Union import requirements
- Detects 13 beta-lactam drugs at or below EU and CODEX MRL
- Results in two minutes for cow’s milk
- Results in three minutes for goat and sheep milk
- Incubates at 56 ± 1°C
- Results can be read on the Charm EZ system
- Meets EU and CODEX MRL for beta-lactams
- Meets Customs Union import requirements for tetracyclines.
- Russian Technical Regulation on Milk and Milk Products. Federal Law No.88 FL 88 of 12 June 2008
- Approved by the State Committee for Standardization of the Republic of Belarus (Gosstandart)
- Approved by Polish Veterinary Research Institute (PIWET)
- Validated by Institute for Agricultural and Fisheries Research (ILVO-T&V, Belgium)
Charm tests can help you lower operating costs and improve transportation efficiency by clearing good milk quickly. Charm’s patented ROSA technology targets drug sensitivities as close to regulatory levels as possible, preventing the unnecessary rejection of milk that can be caused by overly sensitive screening tests.
Charm’s ROSA portfolio includes tests for the detection of the most common antibiotics and aflatoxin M1. Charm ROSA strips are manufactured to test for US tolerance levels, EU MRL/CODEX, Canadian MRLs, multiple other country-specific requirements, and have been granted approval by regulatory authorities around the world.
Speed, ease of use, and minimal equipment requirements make ROSA tests incredibly versatile; they can be run by farmers, veterinarians, truck drivers, milk receiving, and milk testing laboratories.
Test results from ROSA strips can be read and officially recorded using the Charm EZ system or they can be interpreted visually in an unofficial capacity, making them ideal for farm use.