The ROSA MRLBL test detects 13 primary beta-lactam drugs in milk at or below EU and CODEX maximum residue limits. To prevent rejection of non-violative milk, the sensitivity of the Charm MRLBL test is fine-tuned to specific EU and CODEX requirements.
Lower operating costs and improve transportation efficiency by clearing good milk quickly with the Charm ROSA (Rapid One Step Assay) lateral flow strips which detect aflatoxin M1 and the most common antibiotics used to treat dairy cows. ROSA tests use patented technology to target drug sensitivities to safe and regulated levels, which prevents unnecessary rejection of milk caused by overly sensitive screening tests.
The tests are easy to perform and are manufactured to test for US Safe Levels, EU MRL/ CODEX/ Customs Union maximum residue limits and multiple other country-specific requirements. Charm ROSA tests have been granted approval by regulatory authorities around the world.
Test results from ROSA strips may be read and officially recorded using the Charm EZ system, or the ROSA Pearl-X Reader, or may be interpreted visually in an unofficial capacity, making it ideal for farm use.
- Detects 13 primary beta-lactam drugs at or below EU and CODEX MRL
- Results in eight minutes
- Uses same equipment as other ROSA tests
- Detects 13 primary beta-lactam drugs in milk at or below EU and CODEX MRLs. Central Reference Laboratory (CRL) guidelines available upon request.
- Approved by the New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA)
- Approved by Polish Veterinary Research Institute (PIWET)
- Approved by Chief Veterinary Inspectorate (Warsaw, Poland)