Charm EZ System
Automate Antibiotic and Aflatoxin M1 Testing in Milk
The Charm EZ system was the dairy industry’s first combined incubator and reader making quick work of antibiotic and aflatoxin M1 testing in milk. Simply insert a ROSA (Rapid One Step Assay) lateral flow strip and add milk. The Charm EZ system automatically identifies the test, incubation time, and temperature. Close the door and results are ready in minutes.
The Charm EZ system is configured for US customers with tests calibrated to US Tolerance Levels, and for international customers to detect at EU, CODEX, and Customs Union MRLs. It runs a wide variety of ROSA tests for beta-lactams, beta-lactams and flunixin, beta-lactams and tetracycline, chloramphenicol, quinolones, aminoglycosides, macrolides, sulfonamides, tetracyclines, and aflatoxin M1.
The Charm EZ System:
- Is a combined incubator and reader in one system
- Automatically identifies the Charm ROSA test
- Is fully customizable to meet your facility’s needs. Use to incubate and read tests; or, to perform batch testing, incubate separately and read results.
- Will self-diagnosis common errors
- Has an easily removable plate for cleaning
- Has a touch screen display
- Provides data redundancy and convenient transfer to a computer. The internal memory backs up 8000 test results; the SD card stores over 100,000 test results. Results are transferred to a PC using a standard USB cable or wirelessly. Results can also be transferred to a LIMS network via Ethernet.
- Runs ROSA antibiotic tests for all major drug families
- Detects antibiotics at Safe Levels or EU, CODEX, Customs Union MRLs
- Detects aflatoxin M1
- Automatically selects the correct test, incubation time, and temperature
- Is self-diagnosing; finds and displays common errors for immediate correction
- Approved by US National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments (NCIMS)
- FDA approval M-I-13-2
- Approved by the State Committee for Standardization of the Republic of Belarus (Gosstandart)
Have a sales question? Send us a message and a sales representative will contact you.