CertaBlue introduces a new-generation microbial detection system.
Our range covers a comprehensive package of tests for a variety of market segments, including nutraceutical, food, dairy, beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceutical applications.
Why Choose CertaBlue for Rapid Microbial Testing?
Reduced Test Time
- Save up to 12 days on quarantine time and up to 20% of the required storage area
- Reduce lead time; improve production capacity
- Rapid response to contamination incidents
- Test results were obtained within hours compared to days with traditional methods. Microbial quality controls are not the bottleneck of a safe product release process.
- Decrease working capital requirements and increase cash flow.
Utilice soluciones de análisis microbianos en las que pueda confiar. Las validaciones de terceros confirman la fiabilidad demostrada de nuestro método.
Principle of the Microbial Test
CertaBlue is based on the rapid detection of several metabolic processes that take place within the growing organism.
The system can detect color changes through highly sensitive optical sensors. All vials are ready-to-use, prefilled with media, and equipped with CertaBlue sensors. In most cases, the test vials can be inoculated with a non-diluted high-volume sample.
The optical sensors can detect carbon dioxide as the universal indicator for microbial growth. The sensor is placed in the bottom of the vial, where it directly detects carbon dioxide changes. CertaBlue sensors are only permeable for gases. Liquids, dyed/heavily colored products, and other particles will not interfere or cause false results.
Piensos y cereales
CertaBlue Microbial Testing Products Available
The CertaBlue Coliform test is used for detecting gram negative, lactose fermenting bacilli and as a presumptive test for coliform organisms. This test may be used for the presence of coliform organisms in food, water, milk and other materials of sanitary importance. The vial has an assay time of 18 hours for most applications.
The CertaBlue Enterobacteriaceae test is used for the cultivation and detection of Enterobacteriaceae in food and other materials of sanitary importance. The vial has an assay time of 18 hours for most applications.
The CertaBlue Lactobacilli test can be used for the detection, isolation and cultivation of lactobacilli. The broth has high selective properties and an assay time of 48 hours for most applications.
The CertaBlue Staphylococci test is used for the cultivation and detection of Staphylococci in food and other materials of sanitary importance. The vial has an assay time of 24 hours for most applications.
Total Viable Count
The CertaBlue TVC test can be used for the detection, isolation and cultivation of fastidious and non-fastidious microorganisms, including bacteria and fungi from clinical specimens, environmental sources, food and personal care/cosmetic products. The vial has broad inclusivity and an assay time of 24 hours for most applications
Total Viable Count Direct (Only For Personal Care / Home Care Products)
The CertaBlue TVC Direct test can be used for the detection, isolation and cultivation of fastidious and non-fastidious microorganisms in personal care/cosmetic products. The broth has high neutralizing properties, which allow an addition of 1 gram of product (in conformance with ISO regulation). The vial has broad inclusivity and an assay time of 24 – 48 hours for most applications.
Yeast & Mold
The CertaBlue Yeast & Mold test is used for the selective cultivation of yeasts and molds. The vial has an assay time of 48 hours for most applications.
Yeast & Mold PH Adj (Fermented Dairy Products Only)
The CertaBlue Yeast & Mold test is used for the selective cultivation of yeasts and molds. The vial and sensor are especially developed for high volume fermented dairy products (up to 9ml sample volume possible). The vial has an assay time of 24 – 48 hours for most applications.
CertaBlue At a Glance
- Positives can be detected in hours instead of days with results every 15 minutes
- Real-time detection and early warning notification of positive samples
- Broth formulations to enhance recovery of injured and or damage micro-organisms
The AutoScanner System
- Two 20-place incubators per AutoScanner
- Samples auto-detected and do not require group testing
- Easily maintained and calibrated
- LIMS compatible/regulatory complaint
The Computer Software
- Computer software is capable of handling up to 10 AutoScanners
CertaBlue Equipment Features
- Low investment to get started
- Dual integrated incubators with adjustable temperature from 25 to 65 °C
- Real-time monitoring of all samples
- Early warning of presumptive positive samples
- Results in hours instead of days
- Compact, reliable design with no moving parts
- No expensive maintenance necessary including CertaSoft HACCP Track & Trace software
- LIMS compatible/regulatory compliant